Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Toy

Clearly enjoying it! 
Grace has a new toy! It's kind of a big deal since we try to limit the amount of toys we have for her.  I guess you could call it a "baby cage" but I think Grace just enjoys being upright more often.  We bought it used from our local baby products consignment store.


I love that we have such a great consignment store like Little Ones because it enables us to buy quality items at a lower price.  I also appreciate supporting a local business since the economy here in the Central Valley is not what it used to be.  


I asked the owner how long do babies usually enjoy playing with this bouncer toy and he informed that she will lose interest in it when she starts walking.  Considering her dad and I both started walking right around our first birthday or slightly before, I anticipate at least five more months of use.  With such a relatively small window of time, I'm glad we bought used! 

This particular toy lights up and makes weird noises that Grace seems to love.  She especially loves to suck on that orange elephant in the background.  I was able to wipe it down before she sucked too much on him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment